Off lately , when I see humans around me I think of the creator who might have created these creatures (including me). Then I think of what these humans do ? Are they mostly into some mode of program doing some tasks from the time of birth?
I am trying to rename 'Humans' as 'Human Machines' (HM)
According to wikipedia Machine is any device that transmits or modifies particles. In common usage, the meaning is restricted to devices having rigid moving parts that perform or assist in performing some work. Machines normally require some energy source ("input") and always accomplish some sort of work ("output"). Devices with no rigid moving parts are commonly considered tools, or simply devices, not machines.
From the time you are born are you not cultured ? Isn't it a pre- defined mode ?
The Humans / HM will mostly follow these
- Primary objective of most machines is to find a way to exist as long as they can, utilizing the resources available.
- Be the best machine to survive/ sustain producing best results from the given inputs
- Communicate/ mingle with other machines
- Exist in the system (Society) by following a regular process, which is defined by the system
- Protocols for interaction should be followed, else otherwise interaction might not be possible (Through human sense organs or Sensors)
- For survival, most machines makes the system better in one way or other. (For having power(food) , they would need to earn power and that minimal power for existence can only be bought from the system by doing a class of activities listed/ defined by the sytem. )