Sunday, March 08, 2009

The learning


From Thiruvannamalai


Ajit asked me 'What did you learn today?'. Simple the question, tougher the answer. :-)

My mind went into a search mode to find an answer to this question. I started screening activities that I did from the morning. Ok, I woke up .. I came to office.. I started doing this.. I completed this… etc etc…

'Did I try anything new today?’ I asked myself.

Hey no, why should I try something new? ‘, ‘did i get an option or choice to do something new?’, ‘No, your life is becoming monotonous and it is not my mistake’- it answers back!

So now I try to do new things- Just to find the learning for the day. I feel I should start another blog just as my diary exclusively for ‘learning’. It would be so interesting to post the everyday learning every day!

Each day gives us an opportunity to try new things and it is just up to us whether we tap it or not!

4 comments:

Vaish said...

I second your opinion. Many a times, when we sit back and think about life, the first thing strikes is what did we learn. Most of us do not utilize the opportunity to learn, or rather, don’t ever realise that we learnt something today!!!

Just PK said...

i understand the need of starting another blog as a diary...but i guess u got to be soooo regular...which may not be just that easy...and before you know...the new thing of that day ie updating ur blog also may become monotonous for u with time...think abt it...i suggest...stick to one blog and swamp it with all kinda thots and posts....

Just PK said...

i understand the need of starting another blog as a diary...but i guess u got to be soooo regular...which may not be just that easy...and before you know...the new thing of that day ie updating ur blog also may become monotonous for u with time...think abt it...i suggest...stick to one blog and swamp it with all kinda thots and posts....

Ves said...

My mother used to asks me every night
"what are you plaining to do tomorrow?"
I hate such questions,and she stopped.
At the end of the day she asks "what did you do usefull today?"
Suprisingly,this question doesnt bother me.
Its so good to learn sometning new or do something good during the day.As someone said
"well spent day brings happy sleep,
the life well used brings happy death"-one of my favourite

Your Email ID: