Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bridge Across Forever: introspection

For each person on earth, the definition of ‘love’ is different.

Is it that we can love only one person on earth from our true heart? I mean, as a partner/ companion/ friend?

My personal experience in life makes my vision clouded. I might say, I am not sure whether you can ONLY love one person on earth.

Is it that the element for finding the ‘soul’ partner doesn’t exist in me?

In books, movies & experiences shared by many, I felt that there still exists a concept of soul-mate. However, I am not sure whether it really exists in the world where we breathe, drink & live.

Just think for a moment - how can another person know about things which you were thinking and react about it without you telling them anything? Is it like a sheer coincidence or Is it from a deeper understanding? How long will that channel of thought exchange going to exist?

Why should we think about another person on earth and get concerned about it?
Why should we long for meeting another person?
Why should we feel happy when we are in touch with them ?

The most interesting part is this – all the above said things can happen to be one sided. I mean, you might feel someone special, you might feel seeing that person, and the other person might have no such feelings towards us!!

In life, everything matters - the things that most matters are the moments which connect the string of life.

Is there a bridge which is across forever? Richard Bach (author of book - Bridge across forever, an autobiography) found one and later he became a divorcee?

From Sivanasamdram_Talakkavery_trip_1nov2009


Isn’t love all about sharing the moments with a person who understands your standpoint, where both the people can feel excited about the relationship and where you grow in love instead of falling in love? :-)

On a serious note, may be the idea of love is required to exist in this world to keep everyone feel better even though they might not have it.

The idea of love is required to keep the hopes high and wait for a better tomorrow
The idea of love keeps people look forward in life
The idea of love keeps people crazy behind things which they would never have done with their senses on.
The idea of love paves a way to self discovery
The idea of love keeps people dream!

I am a dreamer and so I dream.. not about love but about the ‘idea of love’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the post should acquire more info then it has.

Your Email ID: