Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Connections in Life

We meet different people in life and with few we connect. We won’t have any specific reason why we like them or why we feel like spending time with them..

For some reason or rather for reasons not known to us, we feel like happy..

In life, it is always nice to have such people around you, whom you like to be with, who will keep you smiling - And who can be smiling when they are with you.

In due course of our life, we seem to miss them somewhere. The life takes us through the path which we have never taken.

There are times when we just need to believe that ‘what ever happened is for good’.

From Sivanasamudra_Talakkavery_1Nov2009

For no reason you need to trust and go ahead. As I mentioned in another blog(As Steeve Jobs said ), the dots can only be connected backwards. – Only when you look back and connect the dot, you will know what picture is there waiting for you.

We won’t have a reason why things happen sometime– However we might need to feel contented within our self and tell our self that these things are happening to us for some reason.

Whether there is a reason for everything is not known to me.

I know one thing, it is nice to get back things which you missed.

It is nice to hear from people who came close to you – no matter how long it takes.

It is always nice to feel the closeness – Doesn’t matter whether the other person is close to you or not.

It is what you feel within you that matters.

I felt nice today
I got in touch with someone
Someone who was close to me
Who vanished
And who appeared.

The idea of that person makes me smile
I tried to sleep ..
I couldn’t sleep
And so I am awake in the mid night - typing all these..

It is like I need to write ..
It is like I need to document
It is like I need to share ..
It is like I can sleep calmly once it is written..
It is like I can be back to normal once I write it down and once it is out aloud in the world..
It is like I don’t need a reciprocation..
It is just me.

PS: I dedicate this post to you for making me smile today! ! & Asante! (thank you in tanzania)

I owe you for the smile. :-)

These are my pure thoughts, readers (if any) are free to interpret it in their own way and decide whether it makes sense to them or not.

No comments:

Your Email ID: