Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Musing

‘The Last Kiss’ - Abhilash suggested me to watch this movie as a comment to this post. I don’t know why, yesterday I felt like watching it. Thanks to Torrent, I could get it downloaded.

Right now, after finishing the movie, I somehow feel there might be something called ‘love’ on earth, though I am not sure what it really means. The movie portrays it in that way.

Honestly, being with a person for the entire life and going through all the changes that happens to you as well the other person seems to be really scary to me.

‘Change’ is the word - Things can change in any direction. Your priorities in life can change, the way you look things can change and what you think about yourself can change.

How do you ensure that the things that are going to change will be in sync with another person? Or are you going to take a decision that you will control yourself and change in a way that will ensure that you will be in sync always?

The question here is 'control'. May be if we dont get options in life after we meet a person, we might stick to the decision that we have taken. Mostly for the reason being, we dont have any other 'choice'.

Is it the Choice that drives us always? What if there comes a choice which is appealing to you after you have taken a decision? Will you stick to the decision or will you recheck the thoughts? - It might depend on each individual, I think.

Commitment is possible when you have clarity. Future is never clear to us.
From Sivanasamudra_Talakkavery_1Nov2009

We row our boat thinking of reaching at some destination believing that the light will guide us to be where we want to be.

Most of my friends are thrilled – some are getting ready to get the ‘husband’ tag, some are getting ready for their ‘father’ status.

I somehow feel numb. Emotional Idiot (EI), don’t know from where I coined this term. A times I consider myself to be an EI.

When we start interacting with a person we don’t even bother about their status, cast, creed, life style, monetary status, job, society – the list is endless.

As we progress, we come to know that there are many things which are not like what we expected. If we prefer to continue the relation, we need to adjust? Accept? Grow? I am not getting the right word. ‘Adapt’?

We need to undergo metamorphism? -Like what pupa undergoes to become a butterfly?

How can you take a call that she or he is the right guy for you on earth? Or Is it that you pick the best among the lot which you feel is most ‘right’ at that point in time and just stick with it just because you promised her/him to be with them forever & ever after ?

I don’t know. May be I need to go long way to realize it myself or to get adjusted to the reality.

May be I am not 'normal', in normal terms!! :-) Is it normal to have these questions?

May be everyone goes through similar thoughts - whatever I have pinned down here- Just that they don’t really care and they just take things as it comes.

PS: These days I get calmness once I finish writing what I feel about -I feel better for some reason.

No comments:

Your Email ID: