Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Happy Aries Girl

There came a response. It appears to me that the earlier post was the first article about Aries girl that has even been written/ published ever in this world.

In fact, I think it was the first post which I dedicated to someone as well- pure coincidence!

We act different at times. We might not know the answers to many questions which pops up in our mind – why he has written about me? , why he has said that? , why did he behave like that?– Hold on, answer is simple -we are just what we are!!

We are so called ‘humans’, with all unique strengths and weakness that we carry to our name as our ‘own’ :-) - no matter who decided 'our' names.

Later, may be years later, we might get the complete picture. -As Steve Jobs said,it is impossible to connect the dots looking forward, but it was very, very clear looking backwards years later.’ - during his Stanford graduation ceremony talk.

We are punching the dots in a virgin white canvas!! – We are just punching, unknowingly without recognizing what we are carving out of it!!

As everyone says, our mind is not reasonable at times. We might not have a response to ‘why’ it behaves different.- Except that we did it because we felt so! - that too at that particular moment in time!

Perhaps, that was what it needs to be done! - It might be just that we are not ‘enabled’ to decode and understand?

We would see everything with utmost clarity sometime later. – Don’t ask me when. That is going to be later is what I can say now.

Who knows how long we are going to live in this so called planet ‘earth’. If we touch any soul who is feeling better about it, may be it can be considered as an achievement, till our last breath.

It is not about so called ‘love’- which truly, I am not able to understand till date.

And to clarify some of my readers, Aries girl is just an acquaintance as of today – so don’t even think about words called ‘love’, whose meaning is yet to be defined as per my own dictionary!

The irony is that, the person who loves / likes you most will start hating/ disliking you in a fraction of second. – Check this link : Married life : A Court view I witnessed in real!

So, it all comes down to the moment; the moment you are happy.

May be years later, the Aries girl might start hating me!
-The same girl who feels happy now for the earlier post!


May be it has nothing to do with her;
-it might just be circumstances that creates a different mindset of her for her?


'There is only one life. Should do whatever you love to.’, says Aries girl. - I honestly feel the Aries girl knows what she needs to know!

And I try to do what I love to do; To write.

To write, what my mind utters to me.

With no alterations!!

‘Your blog was really good. You have good prospects in that field’,
she says.

I responded, humbly,’ Don’t promote me. As i said, I might create a book out of you!!”

Should I make this a serial?


Should I start writing about the persons that I met in actual life?

Would that be interesting at all to any of the readers?

What you say Aries girl?? - Would you be interested ?

No comments:

Your Email ID: