Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something about money!

I have not been able to write. It has been really a very different time for me over the last couple of weeks.

You won’t really realize how life moves on when you leave office at 4 in the morning and be back again at 11 - very same day.


I have always been behind money – In fact, I still feel I am behind money. However, these days I am realizing the irony of it.

When I didn’t have money I always used to wonder about things that I could have bought, how different life would have been if I had money, what kind of places I could have seen around the globe, etc.

Now, I don’t have time to do anything!!

You wont believe, I can’t even plan for a proper vacation! Any new customer can send me a request for proposal and ask for a response the very next day. How will you respond if you are on vacation? How will you meet your quarterly targets? How will you get your incentives? The list is long

‘You love materials than people around you!’, I was told. Now I realize how true it was.

When we have life we long for money and when we get money we long for getting life back!

Yet, why am I craving for more money? And still dreaming about the day when I will have a bag full of money to explore the world !

No comments:

Your Email ID: