Saturday, April 23, 2011

How could I?


I was full with lust
I became obsessed with flesh
I wanted variety, so I went on search
I walked through different lanes
I knocked different doors
On my way, I met several types
Each one of them were different
In looks, in shape & in figure
I wanted to feel & I wanted to taste
I bargained for their body & time
I felt hungry and I wanted to quench
I told them to move as I wish
To give me more pleasure
A pleasure which lasted split seconds
I felt exhausted
I became tired 
And I went to sleep

I don’t know when or where this got started
It was somewhere during my journey of life
Now I am at a junction
I ask myself a lot of questions
And one among them is 'How could I?'

2 comments:

Ves said...

In some point of life,called maturity,we ask ourself that.We would like some of the things we did or did not do so.In that moment we had to,or it would bothered us throughtout life.If in that process we does not hurt anybody that's ok.Otherwize it's selfish,and wrong.
"Who has not tried everything,not tried anything" is a good saying,only if you can to swallow it,and have a good stomach.

bharat chandran said...

Ves,what you said is so true.-"Who has not tried everything,not tried anything" is a good saying,only if you can to swallow it,and have a good stomach.

Your Email ID: