Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is your story?

Every one of us has to have a story. We all live our life thinking that we have classmates, colleagues, friends, parents, soul mates.

Well, do you know your best friend’s story?
Do you know your soul mate’s story?
Do you know your parents story?
Are we really a part of it?
I wish I could know the story of  you


May be it might take a whole night
May be it might take a whole life
But I am curious 
Curious to know the complete you
Yes, I am thinking of your story while you are reading this!

5 comments:

Ves said...

Written so well.Last two sentences...seems as you talking to me...and to all of us

Anonymous said...

Who is behind the curtain?

Anonymous said...

“Curious to know the complete you
Yes, I am thinking of your story while you are reading this!”


Curiosity is good. The more u know the deeper u fall. Beware of it

Ves said...

"Who is behind the curtain?-ANONOMYS said"-good joke

bharat chandran said...

Thanks Ves & Anonymous for your comments..

Your Email ID: