Thursday, June 09, 2011

Today, A Special Day!

Yesterday night around 12 AM I got call wishing me my birthday wishes. So today is supposed to be the special day, the day I was born years before, well I should be saying 'several' years before :-)

I still remember my last birthday, when Prasad woke me up in the morning asked me whether my birthday resolution is going to be to grow hairs !! lol! -http://bharatchandran.blogspot.com/2010/06/one-more-year.html. An year gone by without noticing, I have lost more hairs :-) and now Prasad has gone back to India.

'Wish List'- Do I have a wish list? - Of course yes, I wish
1. To travel around the world
2. To become an author
3. To become an employer
4. To create wealth
5. To help the needy

May be I will have to think differently and work differently to achieve all the above said wishes! May it be this year, when I will be capable to start working towards achieving these wishes.

'Pardon me'- I would like to say this to each one of you whom I have created pain knowingly or unknowingly! Being an emotional being, I might have gone through situations where I couldn't have controlled myself and jumped into conclusions and judgements. When I think back, last year there were several occasions where I felt like asking ask myself, 'Why did I do this?' Again, I know there is no point in saying this now, still for my own peace, for all those whom I have created distress, 'all of you kindly pardon me'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR BHARAT ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..." - This came in the form of an email wish from a friend.

I wish myself a Happy Birthday. Last year in my blog post, I started with the Robert Frost's famous poem & this year, let me end this post with the same poem, it echoes in my ears and reminds me to move on..

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep..’

'A note of Thanks' - Thank you all.. Thanks for remembering me and for your wishes! Honour is mine to have you all around!

3 comments:

A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart! said...

Many happy returns of the day! Happy Birthday!

RESTLESS

Ves said...

Let all your wishes come true and much more!

bharat chandran said...

Thank you Restless..

Your Email ID: