Friday, July 08, 2011

An Update

Dear Reader,

You are able to view this post because you are subscribed to my blog. Thanks for the inspiration and support you have provided me. I treasure and value all of them.

After several years of public blogging, I have reached a stage where I feel my writings have gone beyond the limits of public view.

So, I have decided to restrict the reader permission to invited viewers. If in case you are interested in viewing my blog, kindly drop an email to bharatchandran@gmail.com.


I might continue blogging on restricted topics and will be posted in this site (http://bharatchandran.blogspot.com) which will be available for public view.

Thanks once again for your support.

Regards
bharat

PS: When we go through different stages of life, we might change our views. Kindly consider this attempt of mine as a change in view towards my public blogging.

No comments:

Your Email ID: